Choosing the Best Topic for Analytical Essay
Therefore, in order to prepare a perfect analytical essay, you need first to choose the best topic, and second, learn how to create the main parts of the paper. Use the following guide to prepare a successful essay paper.
Analytical Essay Topics for High School
- The importance of fashion for young people
- The over-payed football career of modern players
- The uniforms for students: pros and cons
- The crucial role of technology in modern society
- Huge investments into space observations: pros and cons
- The decrease of voting age in the United States: reasons and outcomes
- Capital punishment in the United Kingdom: past and current situation
- The world campaign aimed at saving rare species like pandas: reasons and ways
- A single day of the world without a ruler
- The best age to get a driving license in the world countries
Literary Analytical Essay Topics
- The revealed nature of the “morality” concept in Hamlet novel
- The most frequently used literary terms
- The W. Goldman’s “The Princess Bride” analysis: main themes and issues discussed
- The Great Depression description in the novel “Of Mice and Man”
- The “Montana 1948” main themes and importance for modern citizens
- The problems of greediness and money obsession revealed in “The Rocking Horse Winner”
- The main events of the Civil War revealed in the works of Stephen Crane
- The idea of justice, death, and grief in the world-known “The Lovely Bones” novel
- The tragedy of poverty revealed in the novel “Reservation Blues”
- The main concepts of reality and fantasy crossing in the novel “A Streetcar Named Desire”
The Best Ways to Write an Essay Analysis Thesis
Every essay paper requires a proper essay topic. Moreover, the paper needs a thesis statement to be revealed in the first few paragraphs of the essay. The analytical paper requires the best thesis. It is important to have enough knowledge and gather enough up-to-date materials and sources to create arguments. If you want to persuade the reader or write an essay online, you need to provide a strong thesis statement and arguments.
When you are writing a thesis statement, make sure to reveal the main idea of the entire paper. It is great to learn various literary terms and ways to analyze a content first. It is important to remember that the thesis statement is never too general. Better narrow it down according to the assigned topic and field of study.
How to Perform an Analytical Essay Outline
The analytical essay outline is an essential part of the paper since it allows organizing the entire writing process better. The outline is a structured list of the essay paper’s main elements. It allows putting the things in proper order and saves a time needed for a paper performing.
You need to prepare an outline before starting to write a draft. It will allow you to organize the entire writing process more professionally and will let create a logical structure of the analytical essay. With a proper outline, it is easy to perform a good analytical work, with proper elements, format, and conclusions.
The entire analytical essay requires another three key elements, including an introduction, a body part, and a conclusion. This is the traditional structure of a good analytical essay. Mostly, students prepare three- or five-paragraph essay papers.
1. The Introduction Part
The introduction is an essential part of an essay paper, which needs to be attention-grabbing and quite informative. In order to provide a good introduction, it is recommended to use the following elements:
- Background information;
- Hook sentence;
- Thesis statement;
- Introduction of a topic.
2. The Body Part
This is the main part of the text where arguments and supporting evidence are revealed. Therefore, it must have the following format:
- Topic sentence #1 that includes the argument, supporting evidence, and link to another sentence;
- Topic sentence #2 that includes the argument, supporting evidence, and link to another sentence;
- Topic sentence #3 that includes the argument and supporting evidence.
3. The Conclusion
The conclusion includes the following elements:
- A short summary;
- Thesis statement recall;
- Final results and thoughts.
GET RID OF ACADEMIC PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW
How to Write an Excellent Introduction Part
The introduction is an essential part of an essay paper. This is the first information the readers get once reaching the paper. The introduction needs to be attention-grabbing and quite informative for the audience to find out the main topic of 500 word essay paper and the thesis statement. In order to provide a good introduction, it is recommended to include the background information, hook sentence, and the thesis statement.
Introduction always includes the presentation of the topic. First, writers provide some hook sentences to gather the reader’s attention. Further, it is good to provide background information to let readers find out what the entire story is about and bring them closer to the main thesis. When providing a thesis statement, you need to show readers why your analytical paper matters and what results it can possibly bring.
In the introduction, you put the links to the main arguments presented in the next body part. You can use various literature methods to provide good arguments and strong supporting evidence.
You can use any of the relevant sources and materials, including popular Internet sources. In addition, you can find much analytical work’s examples online and use them to prepare your own analytical essay. Make sure to provide a bright introduction of an essay paper and let the audience find your paper interesting from the very first words!
The Best Conclusion for an Analytical Essay
Once conducting all the needed analyses, writing down main arguments and supporting evidence, it is a high time to provide conclusions. Since the conclusions also need a critical approach, they need to include a short summary, thesis statement recall, and final results/thoughts. Moreover, never forget to use proper transition words and phrases to show the entire paper logical order.
After writing down the main results, it is good to prepare the one- or two-paragraph conclusions. It is important to come up with own thoughts and final ideas, and show a unique point of view. The students also can provide some predictions or recommendations. It is good to put recommendations into the last few sentences.
This is the example of the conclusions from the essay on homeless people:
“Seeing homeless people in big cities is an ordinary deal. Often, people get used to seeing homeless people on the streets never thinking about the reasons that brought them to the place where they live now. There are many factors that lead people to such conditions, including the unemployment rate, the lack of family support, and retreating availability of houses in modern cities, etc. In fact, such factors as personal laziness and mental issues are secondary. With the current situation occurred, society needs to come up with the solution since the increases rate of homelessness brings no good for anyone.”
How to Write an Analytical Essay on a Poem
When you need to analyze a poem, it is important to follow the next tips and guides in order to provide a good analytical essay.
- Select the poem you think to be very creative and unique.
- Choose the poem on your own or use the assigned by the tutor.
- Write down the main points and try to distinguish the writer’s main tone and writing style.
- Try to find the hidden meaning of the poem.
- Write down an analytical outline, introduction, body parts, and a conclusion.
- Restate the writer’s thesis statement.
- Provide a proper bibliography list.
Analytical Essay: Professional Help
With our professional guides and useful tips, you can learn easily how to prepare a great analytical essay with proper format, focuses, and main elements emphasized. In a case you have no time to perform great analytical work or annotated bibliography, you can use professional help. You can get the best advice on how to choose the best topic for analytical essay paper for high school, college or university. In case you lack great writing talents, online assistance can be very beneficial for you as well. Use the services of professional services that provide expert online assistance and enjoy great results in a few days. The professional writers will perform your excellent analytical essay and will allow you to save your time gaining the best results eventually.