In most cases the topics are offered by the teacher/professor, but there are cases when a student is able to choose the topic themselves.
To compose a winning argumentative essay a student would need to apply three skills:
- Reading and writing
- Making analyses
Let’s be fair, not every student has time or excellent skills for such written tasks. However, they have to be done as a part of your course. In this case the best option is to turn for professional help. There are serviced that are ready to help those students in need of assistance.
Tips to choose winning argumentative topics
Of course, it is so much better when a student is given a freedom to choose the topic of their essay. In this case they are able to select the subject they are interested in. When students are writing their argumentative essays that have to find, read and analyze lots of material to perform good. The following sources of information should be used:
- Published textbooks and journals
- Video materials
- Mass media sources
- Legislative acts.
If you decide to write your essay, keep in mind to add quotations from your sources into the essay text. This will show that you are able to analyze and choose the necessary information from the source text, that you have a clue about the issue you are writing; and this will increase the quality of your essay.
Also, pay attention to the right formatting of your text. This is something teachers pay a lot of attention to.
If you feel that you will not be able to complete your essay by the deadline, you do not understand much about the essay subject or you simply do not like this kind of assignments, you should turn to professional writers for help. They know how to make your essay a winning one.
Top-rated argumentative essay topics
We have selected the most wining yet simple topics for your future essays.
- How complex is education system in the US
- Increasing number of obese people in the US
- How free access to Internet threats education
- Why freedom of choice for military service is so important
- They should take into account students’ interests when making curriculum
- How do you benefit from having university degree
- Most demanded languages in the modern world
- How simple it is to study Spanish
- Is it worth studying MBA
- Is nowadays educational system too commercialized?
- How important are the results of Michigan, SAT, and ACT
- Positive and negative effect of steroids
- PE in curriculum
- What are pros and cons of NCAA
- Top sport achievements
- Did Mike Tyson keep his popularity until today?
Best topics for beginner students
- How important is healthy eating and regular training for good health?
- Is the effectiveness of diets true?
- How dangerous is anorexia?
- Why it is important to develop a healthy sleeping habit?
- Is golf a popular sport?
- What other sports, besides swimming, keep all muscles fit?
- Skiing and other extreme types of sports
- Horror films are not for kids
Argumentative essay topics for college students
- Production and sale of tobacco is illegal
- Can death sentence be equaled to 25 years of imprisonment
- Passive smokers get more damage than active
- Can human brain be destroyed by alcohol?
- How dangerous are energy drinks?
- Ban for selling alcohol after 10 p.m.
- Can court proceedings be documented by TV
- Voting age.
- At what age people are allowed to drink alcohol and smoke?
- Do social minorities have equal rights with other citizens?
- Did the Industrial Revolution cover the entire territory of Europe?
All-time winning argumentative topics
- Conduct of research on animals must be prohibited by the government
- Environmental crimes must be punished by the government
- Can electric cars solve pollution problem?
- Pros and cons of globalization process
- There is an opinion that Wilson lost the war, how true is it?
- Positive features of Roosevelt ruling
- Is King Kong’s aggression against researchers justified?
- USA is to vanish from the world’s map: myth or reality?
- What are the effects of tornado?
- Destructive tsunami and its victims
- How can Amazonia flora and fauna be protected?
- Where to find American aborigines?
- How to avoid IIIWW?
- How possible is financial crisis to stop?
- Government should provide more public and free schools
- Acceptance rates to universities are too low
- People have rights to study for free
- How to conduct gun control?
- Homosexual couples and their public influence
- People have low salaries because of corruption
- How to evade the law?
- Positive features of communism
- Is SIC a good alternative of the former USSR?
- Can computer shooters be the cause of mass murders in America?
- Do technologies make people feel lonelier?
- Use of bad language in cyber world
- Did smartphones replace live communication?
- Do latest technologies tern people to zombies?
- Pros and cons of technologies in education process
- Is there an end of technological breakthrough?
- Does our imagination work less because of technologies?
- Is it safe to have a profile in social networks?
- Can we live without internet?
- Does virtual relationship have future?
- How important is censorship online?
Good essay topics for 5-6 grade students
- Medicine must be free
- Kindness of human
- People should work less and spend more time with families
- U.S. government should raise wages
- Social movements need more investment
- Children should have more privacy
- Are spy programs effective?
- Illegal aspects of cloning
- Abortion is a woman’s personal choice
- Dating a younger man – is it normal?
- Do inter racial marriage have positive effect on cultural tolerance?
- Global warming problem
- Does the law allow abortions?
- How safe it is to date online?
Funny essay topics
- Would Superman be able to live normally among people?
- How come Ninja Turtles adore pizza?
- Which actor should play character of April in TNMT?
- How many more D’s movies will there be?
- Is it possible to control human brain and actions by chip?
- Peter Griffin’s jokes are the real specialty in Family Guy show.
- Why did they make the Simpsons characters yellow?
- Does marijuana really harm human body?
- Ways to help parents be kinder to their kids.
Art, Music and Cinema
- Is art well-paid?
- How is cinema and music better than art?
- Which type of art Europeans like the most?
- Do artists make enough for living?
- Is there any sense in the lyrics of today’s songs?
- Heavy metal vs hip-hop
- Does modern cinematograph make any good to people?
How to choose a winning argumentative essay topic
Below you will find several tips to help your essay cause a lot of discussions:
- See what public talks, including gossips, proved facts, etc. Choose one of them.
- A controversial topic will work very well too.
- Target the people who, from your point of view, will doubt or criticize your material.
- Your topic should be something you are interested in and can prove your opinion.
Contents of your argumentative essay
Here are several things you should never include in your essay:
- Do not choose argumentative topic that is not currently inversing for the audience
- Do not choose topic that is impossible to prove
- Do not choose topics that will be immediately agreed with without any discussions
- Do not choose topics related to personal aspects of people’s life such as religion, nationality, skin color, gender, etc.
Below you will find what you should definitely include in your essay:
- Timeless topics that have been discussed through years are definitely winning ones
- Since politic is a very important part of our life it is an all-time winning argumentative topic
- Topics that concern students’ lives and education work great. Your essay may cause lots of discussions.
- Stick to MLA and APA standards
- Always get feedbacks about your topic and your essay. This will help you in our future written tasks.
Whichever subject it is the algorithm of your actions is always the same: you choose your topic, you find the material, and read and analyze and then put it all together in your essay with your opinion and conclusion.
The most important thing, of course, is choosing one of winning argumentative essay topics. If you manage to do so, your essay will cause emotions, discussions. And it is the effect you should aim at. Essays that leave everyone indifferent are poor quality essays.
GET HIGH-QUALITY PAPERS FAST AND EASY
There are certain requirements how to structure an essay.
The process includes the following steps:
- Finding trusted sources
- Reading and analyzing the material
- Making a draft
Normally, your essay should consist of 5 paragraphs:
- Introduction where you give the reader an idea of what you are going to talk about further. It may include interesting info, facts, even jokes. Keep in mind to add an impressive thesis statement.
2a. Paragraph 1. This is where you present your first argument. Keep in mind to support it with thesis and quotes.
2b. Paragraph 2. Here you present your second argument on the topic. Include evidences ad citations to make your essay sound persuasive.
2c. Paragraph 3. In this part you present your third argument. Keep in mind to include the proofs of your opinion.
3. Conclusion. This is where you summarize what you have been saying above. Keep in mind to include call for action for your reader.
4. Biography. This is the alphabetic order of the sources you used.
For many students this is a difficult job. And it does not mean they are bad or have no talent. The thing is that composing a competitive essay requires a lot of time and skills. If you feel that you need help with your written assignments it is better to ask for professional help from online writing service.
They have professional writers who are aware of the educations trend, requirements most teachers put for their students, argumentative topics that really work. And most important, they know how to write to make your essay a winning one.
The service normally has a team of professional writers in different subjects, so you will be able to find the one you need. They are available seven days a week and round-the-clock. You can discuss the details with your writer, check the course of work and make corrections.
It is very normal to want a good mark, good reputation and be able to perform argumentative essay topics that cause reaction from you target audience. Improve your results right now by contacting professional writing service!