Most students think that writing an essay conclusion is an easy part. However, it is sometimes difficult to come up with something vivid and expressive. We will provide you with the best examples of conclusions for an essay and tell you about the methodology for writing them. When you familiarize yourself with the right examples, you will understand the main idea of this assignment.
How to write a conclusion for an essay on your own?
The main mistake is that the conclusion is often used as a usual summary of everything said in the essay. However, each reader sees that part last, so the conclusion is the thing people focus on which. Therefore, you should make it brief and expressive.
Try to make the conclusion concise and emphatic. You must leave the basic idea of the article unchanged. Here are some examples to write a good conclusion paragraph for a research paper, strong essay or scientific lab report perfectly:
- Summarize your ideas, from the most valuable to the least useful
- Reformulate your main idea by sorting things in the same way
- Write an expressive conclusion, and end it with a question for the reader
To draw a conclusion of the essay, you need to present to the reader all your ideas in the most effective way. Those things that you collected in the main part of the essay, you need to analyze again and apply the skills of classification and sorting. You need to present to the reader your main idea regarding the entire essay. So, let’s see what examples of essay completion are the most successful and how to write a conclusion with an ideal structure.
- The conclusion is a pleasant impression that should remain with the reader
- This is the most expressive part of your paper
- This is the part that fully justifies your main idea
- This is what gives your work a sense of completion
- It is the part that brings all your promises together and fulfills them
What do we call a conclusion of the essay
Your conclusion on the structure should be simple, but the strongest with bright and concise expressions. If it turns out to be too large, you can divide it into several parts. Your main task is to rephrase your thesis.
- Rephrase your thesis
- Catch the main idea of the first paragraph in the main part of the paper
- Catch the main idea of the second paragraph of the main part
- Catch the main idea of the last paragraph of the main part of your essay
- Sum up the most important ideas of yours and answer the main questions of the essay
Pay attention that the more paragraphs you have in the main part, the more sentences should be in there. You should also find out where and how to write a conclusion. The conclusion should always go after all the paragraphs.
- Unlike the generalizing principle of the beginning of your essay, the conclusion should only contain concrete thoughts.
- Examples of your closing sentences should be the reverse of the essay beginning sentences
GET HIGH-QUALITY PAPERS FAST AND EASYORDER NOW
Various examples of conclusions of the essay
Now we will tell you about the features of popular examples of an essay conclusion.
Let’s figure out how to create a great conclusion from scratch. Writing an English essay conclusion example is significantly different from an argumentative essay one. There is a category of people who prefer starting reading an essay with a conclusion. That is because the conclusion should contain all the main ideas of the entire paper. Let’s talk about some of them: